Presented by: Sunjay Nath, CSP HoF
Sunjay Nath travels globally sharing insights on leadership and performance. He is best known for his trademark, “The 10-80-10 Principle” which is a framework that helps individuals and teams improve performance. This methodology combines best practices with small wins to help people empower themselves.
Sunjay is the author of The 10-80-10 Principle, The ABCs of Student Leadership, and a contributing author for the book, Professionally Speaking.
When not on the road, Sunjay enjoys spending time with his wife and three high energy, extremely busy sons. As you can imagine his household is quiet and relaxed. This probably explains why Sunjay is currently learning to sing “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” in rounds … by himself.
- Lesson 1 - Speaking Model, Learning Curves FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2 - Get really, really good
- Lesson 3 - Learn to say no
- Lesson 4 - Be the authentic, sarcastic, smart ass you are
- Lesson 5 - Try not to fall in love with material
- Lesson 6 - Learn to manage cash flow
- Lesson 7 - Never fully customize a speak
- Lesson 8 - Manipulate the program best you can
- Lesson 9 - Understand competent deviance
- Lesson 10 - Create systems and processes
- Lesson 11 - Don't speak for free or discount your fees
- Lesson 12 - Figure out brand consistent, marketing strategies
- Lesson 13 - Please join the best speakers' bureau in Canada
$197.00CAPS Members ($47.00 with coupon)
+ applicable taxes